I've made this skirt before, so I was familiar with the pattern. I want this skirt to be wearable for a couple of years, so I added three inches in length to the size 7. It finishes just at the bottom of her knee cap. The fabric is a basic poly suiting with a little bit of stretch.
Poor planning on my part, but I added all of the length to the middle part of the side panel. It would have been smarter to add 1" above the pocket, 1" in the middle, and 1" to the pleat. That would have kept the proportions better.
This skirt has nice details, but still is really quick to sew up. I was reminded how much I like Oliver + S patterns. I've got plans to make another Jump Rope dress soon, too.