The skirt is my third edition of Burda 02/2010 #104. (The other two are here and here). I added a center front opening with tack buttons and buttonholes. I didn't want the bulk of a CF waistband closure, so I left the waistband the same with a zipper at the center back. The buttonholes are fully functional, but I can't use them to get in and out of the skirt.
For the top, I used Jalie 2804. I liked the sleeveless version, but knew that the ends of those shoulder ties would always feel like flies crawling on my arms to me, so I left them off. I cut the top two sizes larger than what my measurement suggested on the pattern envelope because I really didn't want to it be too tight. I find that Jalie patterns fit pretty snug, but I think one size up would have been better than two.
I'm not as enamored by the included modesty panel as I once was. The one in this top is always sliding down or flopping over and it feels like I am continually adjusting it. The modesty panel of this top pulls the armhole in, as you can (maybe) see in this blurry picture.
It isn't terribly noticeable when I'm wearing it and not at all noticeable today since I'm wearing it under a black cardigan. I couldn't resist repeating the black/white/green thing and having my feet be all matchy- matchy. The sandals were a good find at a thrift store, but don't get a lot of wear.