The dress is a version of Kwik Sew 2918. The bodice is cut off about three inches below the armhole. A large rectangle gathered at one long edge and hemmed at the other long edge makes the skirt. I initially bound the neckline but it didn't look good, so I took it off and put on a narrow neckband instead. The puffed sleeves are bound at the bottom.
The bloomers are Butterick 3782. Instead of making a casing for the waist and leg elastic, I serged the elastic to the wrong side, turned it down to the inside so that the elastic was covered and then sewed it down with a triple zigzag stitch. The gathers stay evenly distributed this way and the elastic can't twist up.
I also used this fabric to make a T-shirt for my other daughter. This dress and bloomers used up the rest of it.
I was hoping to get a dress for my older daughter cut out tonight, but the kids weren't particularly interested in going to bed easily. Starting it now wouldn't be a good idea. Maybe tomorrow...