The cap of the sleeve has some issues. I found there to be a lot of ease in these sleeve caps. Other reviewers didn't note this as a problem, so it might have just been me struggling to set them in properly.
I love the seams in the back. Nice details. I really like topstitching - the way it looks, not always doing it. It looks like I could have made the back smaller at the waist, but I like how it feels when wearing it.
The pockets are too small to be useful. This was obvious from the pattern piece, but I didn't bother to change them. Useful or not, they are a nice detail.
I used Connie Long's instructions in Easy Guide to Sewing Linings to draft a lining for the jacket. The front lining pieces consist of a yoke and a lower front piece. There is no vertical seam and no pleat as there is in the jacket. The back lining pieces are the same as the jacket pieces except there is no pleat in the lower back and there is a pleat in the main back piece. The lining hem is free hanging as seen here and is connected to the jacket at the front facing, side seams, and center back with French tacks.
The jacket fabric is a brushed cotton stretch twill that I purchased in NY. It is very soft with a nice weight for a jacket and has a good amount of stretch. However, I think it will always look a bit rumpled. The lining fabric (stretch cotton sateen) also came from NY, but wasn't really intended to be the lining. You can read about that dilemma here. I decided to use it because I had it, it was a perfect match and it had stretch just like the jacket fabric. So, while it is a bit boring, it does work well. I tried to reduce the yawn factor with the piping.
Okay, so I did have a bit left to say. Now I'm stuck on what to do next. I'd like to return to those Jalie pants, but the kiddos still need a lot more warm weather clothes. I should probably work on that again for a bit.
ETA: full review here.