This shirt marks the fifth time I've used Burda 04/2010 #114 (only two other version are blogged: here and here). Having the fit issues all worked out means I can just pull out the pattern and start cutting. I love that. In this case, I spent some time matching plaids and made some minor detail changes.
Undercollar and inner collar stand cut from chambray:
Sleeve placket and inner cuff also from chambray:
Bias-cut yoke (inner yoke is chambray):
I finished this shirt a couple of weeks ago and haven't worn it yet. I felt a little stumped about how to style it (deep thoughts from The Preacher: "looks pretty farmer girl to me") and now I think I've decided that I'd like a jacket (probably a blazer) to wear over it. This was supposed to be the year of the jacket for me. It'll take a little while to produce, but I do have the fabric! Onward!