It doesn't get any simpler than the free downloadable Colette Sorbetto. Many, many other bloggers have made this top and I don't have much new to add to the reviews. The main thing I needed to change was the length. From looking at the pattern, I could tell that it was going to be a midriff-baring top on me if I didn't change it. So, I added 1.25" in length at the waist right off the bat.
The fabric has a wonderful drape. It's been awhile since I've sewn with a woven rayon. But, the lovely drape did make the bias tape a bit of a challenge to work with. While I was attaching the bias tape I thought it was horribly uneven and wobbly, but now I'm okay with it. Sometimes a little distance helps with perspective.
Then, since I was in infinity scarf mode, I used up the remainder of fabric from this skirt for another scarf. I oriented the stripes in opposite directions on the two sides of the scarf.
It didn't turn out exactly as I had envisioned, but it'll be fun to come up with some styling options. I can't get enough of stripes lately.