The first one has patchwork on one side and a floral pattern on the other:
I prepped these fronts and backs and then decided that I really wanted them to have invisible zipper closures, but I had not done that for a pillow before.
To practice the technique, I made these pillows for our living room couch.
The first - tucks sewn down in alternating directions:
The second - textural interest created by partially sewing tucks in a grid (seen in a Threads article):
The kids like to poke fingers in the grid intersections and manipulate the fabric. The Preacher finds the pattern curious, too.
The third - a version of Noodlehead's Sunburst Pillow:
All three of these have invisible zippers as well.
They're a good addition to the bedroom. They were part of the redecorating plan for the bedroom when I made the quilt. It took nearly a year to get to them. I hate to even think how long it will be before I get to window treatments...