My MIL picked up the fabric awhile ago and I'm really liking all the stripes in the dress. There are a lot of places where the stripes could match up, but they don't at any one of the places. Not from bodice to skirt (neither front nor back) or at the shoulders. I cut this out several weeks ago and I can't remember if I just didn't think to match them up or if I decided it would be okay to ignore it this time. The stripe repeat is rather large, so it would have taken some work to get it matching, but probably still would have been good to do.
The sleeves are cut on the bias and have a partial elastic band at the bottom. Bias binding finishes the lower edge and creates the elastic casing. The armhole seam is finished with bias binding, too. I didn't take any pictures of the inside, but it looks nice and clean.
The pattern includes shorts to wear under the dress. I usually make shorts for my daughter to wear under skirts and dresses, so I liked that a pattern was included.
I like seeing my girls in dresses for summer play and this one fits it's purpose well. The wrinkles are evidence of a good day of play.