I've used this pattern many times before (see here and here). But, it looks like I need to look for the next size grouping because I used the T4 and had to make it bigger to fit. I added 1" in width to the yoke, 1/2" on each side of the neck and also 1" to the front and back (added 1/2" to each pattern piece). I added the extra in the middle of the shoulder seam so as not to mess up the neck or armhole. I didn't want to have to change all the pattern pieces. I also added 1.5" in length , but trimmed off 5/8" before hemming.
I bought the fabric at Fabricland during the closing sale, so it was a pretty good deal. It's pretty lightweight, but I liked the yellow puckery plaid for spring and summer.
Next up: Spring dresses for the girls.